Thursday, January 24, 2008

Steamboat

schOol day..??
hows schOol??bored.busy of own table's cover.still doin it.needa be fast coz Monday is the last day.goin to beach hotel afterwards for gym.woOhoO..nice 1,love it,but tis time maybe my sis following me.can't enjoy much.sighh.. parents are not at home tomorrow.goin to carmen's house and stay for 1 nite.will be goin out for a whole day i thk.haha.hopefully will have a good rest tonite coz cousin is comin for steamboat tonite.hopefully the things will be fun/nice/tasty!! haha.. miz all my cousin.long time did't talk with them already.hehe.. will post some pictures up tomorrow.haha.and oso if there my table's cover is done probably i will post it up oso.ahha.. and muz left me comment yaa.. ehhe.. sorry for all grammatically wrong!hehe..NIce to know U Kathy!!Mr&MsChia!oh Yea thx..For the angpao oso!GOnG Xi Fa Cai!TOday is the first angpao i've get!woOhoO!!

No comments: