Wednesday, January 30, 2008

UNlucky DAy

sighhh...tomorrow is sports day..feelin like so so so tired of goin to sch tomorrow.if i can don go to school tomorrow how good was tat.sighh....so angry my dad!!ishhh...... holiday oso he wan to take my com!!!!!HATE!!after school is my TIME!!!NOT STUDY TIME!!! STUDY OSO NEED TIME TO PLAY AND REST!!!sighh... juz don know at they thk.. tis year i'm like inside a jail,juz now when i go to school they class veri quiet coz many people did't go to sch.. the class seems like a jail.. the door closee... windows full with the jail window thingi.. come back..dad ask me go cousin's housee..juz wan abit late go oso cannot than gip him grab my laptop go d..now can't play liaww..need to use his com and play and can't play long..sighh.. juz unluncky day!!hate today!! tomorrow is a new day/new life/i need a happi live tomorrow!!gud luck henthorne/muz win tomorrow yaaa!!muakkkzzz!!

No comments: